The internet has changed the patient-doctor landscape forever. Searching for health-related information is currently the third most popular online activity, and more than half of adults in the United States use the internet as their first source for answers to their medical questions. Patients have access to more data, more statistics, more tools…and more choices than ever before.
Bombarded with information (or worse, misinformation) and overwhelmed with options, standing out to patients requires the modern medical practitioner to break free from the old way of thinking that said, “Practice great medicine and the business will take care of itself.” To thrive in the age of the internet, you must practice both great medicine and great marketing.
In Book Now! Internet Marketing for Healthcare Practices, Garrett Smith gives you a step-by-step roadmap to practicing great marketing and getting the most out of your online presence. After reading, you will know:
- How to turn your practice website into patient appointment generating machine
- How to ensure your practice has great visibility for related healthcare searches on Google
- How to clean up your medical listings and inconsistent practice data on internet directories and maps
- How to create a prolific online reputation, drive positive patient reviews, and respond to negatives
- How to improve patient engagement through blogging and social media
“Few can bring the experience and insights into internet marketing that Garrett does. With patients heading online to find care now more than ever, he shows you exactly how to take advantage of the opportunities available to grow your personal brand, and practice, online.” – Dr. Michael A. Gott, Orthopedic Surgeon, Westchester Sport and Spine
“This is the definitive guide to internet marketing that health care marketers have been seeking for years. Garrett has saved you the trouble of Googling each topic one at a time; everything is here for you!” – Jared Johnson, Keynote Speaker, Manager of Marketing Technology, Phoenix Children’s Hospital