AdWords TOOLS: PPC Advertising Tools
2017 Edition – New, New, New – Free Tools for 2017 AdWords Success!
- Tools for every aspect of AdWords, starting at Keywords proceeding through official and unofficial Google resources on AdWords, Tutorials, and Books.
- Web links to each and every free tool.
- A description of the tool plus a relevancy score.
- Access to the online edition, including Jason’s dashboard of clickable tool links.
Why buy PAID TOOLS when you can use the many FREE TOOLS available on the Internet? You just have to know where to look.
- The AdWords Toolbook is available FREE in PDF format (not hard copy!) to folks who take any of Jason’s classes (both online and in San Francisco), as well as subscribers to the JM INTERNET GROUP email lists.
- Buy this book ONLY if you want a hard copy, printed version of this important AdWords and PPC tools directory.
The AdWords Toolbook is a wonderful companion to all books on AdWords such as AdWords For Dummies, Perry Marshall and Mike Rhodes’ Ultimate Guide to AdWords, Brad Geddes’ Advanced Google AdWords, etc. Used by Jason McDonald in his online AdWords classes as well as classes at Stanford Continuing Studies and classes at San Francisco’s Bay Area Video Coalition and AcademyX, the AdWords Toolbook is a MUST HAVE for anyone who wants to dominate Google, Bing, or Yahoo as an advertiser. Here’s what you get:
Understand How the AdWords Toolbook Works
First and foremost, the AdWords Toolbook assumes a working knowledge of pay-per-click (PPC) advertising. This toolbook has many wonderful free tools, but the tools alone are useless without a knowledge of how the game is played! (If you need that knowledge, we recommend you check out my online courses a, or call 800-298-4065 to learn more about my AdWords one-on-one training and consulting services).
Second, this book emphasizes only free tools. Despite the fact that there are quite a few paid AdWords / PPC tools out there, none are any better than the free tools identified in this Toolbook. Indeed, in today’s tight economy, why pay when you can get them for free? Not to mention, why pay when the most important element, i.e. a knowledge of how AdWords is played to win, can’t be obtained from any tool?
Third, we have reviewed each tool in the Toolbook for relevance and ease of use. Almost without exception, the tools in the Toolbook require nothing more than a Web browser and active connection to the Internet. Easy is just as important as free. Generally speaking, if a tool requires registration or has only a “trial” period, it has been excluded.