This book you’re checking out is for both novice and seasoned online-marketer alike.
I don’t care if you couldn’t sell a life jacket to a drowning man.
But no matter.
Because If you simply apply the sales insights contained in this book, you’ll be well on your way to making your first big bundle of sales online.
Are you an experienced marketer?
Then by following these sales secrets your sales will consistently increase like the bank account of Bill Cosby’s lawyer.
Listen, in the same way that exercising and eating better will improve your health, applying these sales secrets will improve your sales.
OK, enough corn, let’s get to the red meat.
Here’s a Little Taste of What’s Inside:
- What Jay Leno discovered while performing as a comedian at strip clubs – and how you can use this discovery to dramatically boost your sales
- The “steal the market” method used by Alfred P. Sloan (former General Motors CEO) that took General Motors to the #1 position in the automotive industry; leaving the once dominant Ford to eat their dust (here’s what it is and how you can exploit it, too)
- How to effortlessly Flip a prospect’s NO into a YES. (do this one simple thing and watch your sales conversions soar)
- A strange but powerful marketing secret taken from the polygamy community that increases customer loyalty the likes of which you have never seen (I know this seems weird, but just wait until you try it!)
- The easiest and fastest way to become a great copywriter (I said easy and fast – not fun. It’s tedious but it will make you damn good – fast!)
- The “Earnest Hemingway sales method” that dramatically increases engagement (Excellent for email marketing. Subscribers will be glued to your promotional emails when you use this)
- A persuasion secret used by the world’s most charismatic and influential leaders (this persuasion secret is neurologically impossible to ignore and works like crazy in promotional emails, too)
And a TON more I don’t have room to tell you here.
The sales insights you’ll gain from this book will stay with you for the rest of your life.
Invest in yourself – read this book, apply it, and watch the sales come flooding in.